I did some paper weaving with the striped paper, embossed the red mat behind the image, and added some stickles. If you had enough of the images, you could easily make a lot of these cards! Here are the details ...
- Base card stock and red 'mat' card stock - Bazzill Basics 'Card Shoppe' card stock
- Patterned paper - We R Memory Keepers 'Peppermint Twist' collection
- Image and Sentiment - Crafty Secrets 'Christmas 07'
- Brown ink - Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Pad 'Brushed Corduroy'
- Stickles 'Platinum' and 'Christmas Red' - Ranger Ink
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Paper Trimmer
- Spellbinders 'Scalloped Squares Small' dies
- Cuttlebug embossing folder 'Birds & Swirls'
- Scissers, craft knife, ruler
- Inkssentials Ink Applicator
Tips: 'Fussy Cutting is always a great way to make an image become the 'main event' on a project!
Hope you've enjoyed your visit today! Come back soon, because I hope to be sharing the 'pocket card' that I made for my Mama's birthday very soon! Blessings, Becky