Don't you love that cardboard tree? I'm a huge fan of corrugated cardboard! Here are all the details ...
- Lunch Bag Kraft Blank Note Card with Envelope
- C-Flute Corrugated Cardboard
- Silver Bottle Caps
- Lily Bee Design 'Christmas Cheer' Patterned Paper
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Winter Tinsel Twine
- Epiphany Crafts Round 25 Bubble Cap
- Brown Ink - Stampabilities
- Stamp - Fiskars
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Paper Trimmer
- Epiphany Crafts Round 25 Shape Studio Tool
- Scissors, ruler and craft knife
- Acrylic Stamp Block
The Epiphany Bubble Cap fit perfectly into the bottle cap, so I simply punched the paper with the bubble cap and adhered it inside the bottle cap ... easy peasey!
Thanks for visiting today! Come back soon because I have another post coming up this afternoon, and I think you will LOVE it! Blessings,