A pretty tag is a great way to say thank you or hello or just about any sentiment you wish to share! Here are the details ...
- Tag - Kraft Outlet Large Natural Shipping Tag
- Twill Ribbon - Kraft Outlet Vintage Keys Twill Ribbon
- Hemp Cord - Kraft Outlet Brights Hemp Cord
- Patterned Paper - My Minds Eye 'Lost and Found Two' Rosy 6 x 6 Stack
- Epiphany Round 14 Charm and Bubble Caps
- Brown Ink - Stampabilities
- Adhesives - Glue Arts 'Glue Glider Pro' and Perma Tac Adhesive, Gluedles, Adhesive Squares
- Lace - my stash
- Scissors, kraft knife, ruler
- EK Success 1 1/2" Scalloped Circle Punch
- Epiphany Round 14 Punch Tool
- Punch three (3) scalloped circles from coordinating patterned paper.
- Spray both sides of all three circles with a mist of water. Allow to sit for a minute or two.
- Scrunch, fold, roll up the three circles. Allow to sit for another minute or two.
- Straighten out the three circles and allow to dry. You can allow them to dry on their own, dry them with a heat tool, or in the microwave, checking every 20 to 30 seconds.
- Ink edges of circles.
- Stack, adding adhesive between the three layers.
- Add a charm, bead, button, etc. to the center. I used an Epiphany Round 14 bubble cap with coordinating paper on mine.
- Adhere to your project.