Here are the details ......
- Brown Kraft Cover Weight Card Stock - Kraft Outlet
- Natural Burlap Ribbon - Kraft Outlet
- 7 Gypsies 'Savannah' 8 x 8" Patterned Paper Pad
- Prima 'Essentials' Flowers
- House Chipboard and Canvas Heart - Basically Bare
- Stickles 'Platinum' - Ranger Ink
- Epiphany Crafts 'Round 14' Bubble Caps
- Brown Card Stock - Paper Studio
- Vintage Buttons - My Stash
- Scissors, Ruler, Kraft Knife
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Paper Trimmer
- 1/4" Hole Punch
- Epiphany Crafts 'Round 14' Shape Studio Tool
- Cricut Expression and 'Plantin Schoolbook' Cartridge
Step by Step:
- Cut 5 pieces of card stock to 5" x 6" (H x V)
- Cut 6 pieces (1 for a template) of card stock to 1 1/4" x 5", adhere to one edge of the rectangle. This will provide stability and reinforce the holes in the top of the pennants.
- For the rectangular pennants, find the center of the 5" edge of the card stock. Measure up 1 1/2" toward the center of the card stock. Using a pencil, draw a straight line from the center mark, down to the two bottom corners of the rectangle. Cut out on the lines you have drawn. You will now have your basic pennant shape. If you are careful about cutting out the triangular shaped piece, you can use it as a template for the remaining two pennants.
- For the triangular pennants, once again find the center of the 5" edge of the card stock and mark it with a pencil. Using a ruler and pencil, draw a line from the center point of the bottom, up to the corners of the top of the rectangle of card stock, on either side. You will now have drawn the shape of the triangle. Cut away the excess using scissors or a paper trimmer.
- For the patterned paper, cut three rectangle banners and two triangle banners 1/2" smaller than the cardstock shapes.
- Ink all edges of the card stock and patterned paper with brown ink.
- Adhere patterned paper to the cardstock shapes.
- Using the 6th strip of card stock, measure 1" in from each end and punch a hole. Now use this as your template for punching holes in the 5 pennants.
- Cut out your letters from card stock, adhere them to the pennants, and embellish them with Stickles.
- Cover the chipboard house and door with coordinating papers, ink edges.
- Ink edges of canvas heart with brown ink.
- Adhere heart and then house to pennant.
- Thread ribbon through holes.
- Embellish pennants using flowers, buttons and Epiphany bubble caps.
And that is it! The measuring isn't hard, but maybe a bit tedious, but makes for a great effect. This would be so cute hanging over a fireplace, the inside of a door, or just about anywhere in your home. Thanks for visiting me today, and please don't forget to visit the Kraft Outlet website and The Kraft Journal blog! Blessings,