The image is from clipart software, printed on my inkjet printer. The rest of the products are as follows:
- Bazzill cardstock
- Basic Grey Boxer 'cargo' paper
- green Bazzill cardstock, inked with brown Stampabilities ink
- chipboard buckle, topped with Wild Asparagus paper, also inked with brown ink
- 'Greetings of the Season printed on inkjet printer, trimmed and inked with brown ink.
- circle of Wild Asparagus paper glued to chipboard, then cut with cuttlebug and Spellbinders 'nestabilities' circle die.
- felt bird that I traced and cut myself, with a seed bead eye.
- shimmery organza ribbon and bow, topped with gold button from Buttons Galore and More.
Below are a couple of pictures showing more detail. Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you here again soon! Blessings, Becky