Products, from base up:
- Bazzill Cardstock
- Pink Paislee Vintage Moon Collection - 'Harvest Moon' paper
- Pink Paislee Vintage Moon Collection - 'Moonrakers' paper
- Bazzill pearlized cardstock
- Melissa Frances rub-on
- Machine Stitching
- Inking with brown Stampabilities ink
- Buttons from Buttons Galore and More
- Hydrangea blossoms from an old arrangement
- Pearls from old costume jewelery
For the treat bags, I used small, 2 x 3" plastic zipper bags from the craft store to hold the candy corn.
Products for the bag tothe left are the Pink Paislee Vintage Moon Collection 'Harvest Moon' paper, candy corn hand cut and inked using cardstock scraps, and 'a treat for you' printed on my printer, trimmed and inked with brown ink. This topper is stapled onto the goodie bag.
Products for the topper on the right are Pink Paislee Vintage Moon Collection 'Moonpie' paper, cut using the cuttlebug and Spellbinders 'Nestabilities' Classic Circle - Small dies. I folded the circle in half and creased it, then cut holes with a 1/8" hole punch through the paper and plastic. I threaded the holes with brown satin ribbon, tied a bow, and added the 'a treat for you' tag as above.
That's it for now. Thanks for visiting, and please come again soon! Blessings, Becky