Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

2/27/2009

Out Of My Comfort Zone


Just wanted to let you know I've been creating, I just can't tell you about my projects yet.


You see, I've been invited to be a guest designer for a company that provides products for cardmaking (sorry, that's all I can say right now), and their products and the methods are a very new thing for me.


But I'm having so much fun stepping slightly out of my comfort zone and changing my way of thinking about the products I use in my cards!


As soon as I'm given the go-ahead (presumably a few short weeks from now) I will let you in on all the details! Until then, these pictures of some of the tools and goodies from my stash that I'm using are all I can share with you!


Have a wonderful day filled with all God's richest blessings, my friends! Becky

9 comments:

Paulien van den Bosch said...

ohhhhhh what a tease!!!!!

Those goodies.... AMAI...love those

English Cottage in Georgia said...

What fun!!! A secret...tell me, tell me :-).
As soon as allowable, let us in on your news.
Congrats to you!

Unknown said...

such a tease! congratulations Becky, what a great opportunity!

Unknown said...

Now this is what I need. I have the imagination, what I need is the supplies. Hummm...

Attic Clutter said...

snow OH that is strange in Georgia..
Sorry your trip was ruined by that pesky snow (:)
UGH I feel for you ~

I am praying it is done for the year here.. enough is enough ..LOL Love your blogs and pretty card crafts..
will talk soon..hugs,Patty

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, so mysterious! Congrats on whatever it is, I know you'll have fun with it (judging by all those need supplies!) ;)

-Tish

Anonymous said...

My previous post was supposed to say "NEAT supplies", not "need supplies." Although, I do NEED supplies, so I guess my fingers were doing the wishing thinking for me! Ha ha!

-Tish

Suz said...

Looks like some great stuff to be creating with. You are so talented I can't wait to see what you come up with Becky. Congrats on the opportunity they are blessed to have you

Michele Reed said...

What fun! Congrats! It's always good to venture out of the Comfy Zone!
Michele
LittleRedCottage.etsy.com