Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

3/02/2009

She's At It Again!!!!

I admit it, I'm addicted to Kath's blog, although I had to take a break from it while I was dealing with my Dad's latest health crisis. But I'm back to reading now, and found out one of my favorite bloggers (and card makers) is having another giveaway to celebrate the 1 year birthday of her blog.


Now, Kath is one of the most generous bloggers I know of, and this giveaway is no different - check out these goodies!


You can visit Kath at her blog to find out what you have to do to be included. Good Luck! Becky

3 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

Hope you're dad is doing better!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Thanks for visiting me...I see you have 2 blogs and I enjoy them both. I so enjoy making cards and can't wait to see your special project.
See you again.
Deb

Anonymous said...

Becky! I like the new design for you blog is looks great! I hope your dad is feeling better...your comments on my blog yesterday were really sweet! You are a very lucky and blessed lady to have so much fulfillment in your life!! :)

Have a wonderful weekend~