- Cardvaarks - Make a card using a red heart(s).
- Die Cuts R Us - Make a card using ribbon.
- Card Positioning Systems (CPS) - Make a card using sketch # 151, shown below.
My card . . .
And all the info . . .
Blue and pink cardstock, DCWV 'Pastels' Cardstock Stack
Red cardstock, DCWV 'Brights' Cardstock Stack
Red metallic cardstock, DCWV 'Ctrus' Cardstock Stack
Patterned paper is Fancy Pants 'Splendid' collection by Michelle Coleman "Lovey Dovey"
"Love Birds" medallion, DCWV 'Be Mine' Cardstock Stack
Ribbon and cherub - Stash
- Red hearts cut on Plantin SchoolBook set at 1 1/2" and pink cardstock behind cut on shadow setting at 1 1/2"
- Base card cut using Walk In My Garden Card 2 at 5", patterned paper is card 1 set at 4 1/2 inches, and red cardstock is card 1 set on shadow and 4 1/2 inches.