Daring Card Makers "What's the Point?" challenge is to make a card with points, such as a star, arrow, or even pins with points.
And Inspirational Card Sketches was sketch #50 below . . .
And here is my take on both challenges . . .
And all the info . . .
Yellow cardstock - DCWV 'Brights' stack
Glittered orange cardstock - DCWV 'Citrus' stack
- Sassafras Lass 'Vintage Yummy' pleasantly puzzled front and back
- Sassafras Lass 'Vintage Yummy' blossomed front and back
Ranger 'evergreen' embossing powder
Green bakers twine from stash
- Card base cut using Walk In My Garden cartridge, card 2 set on 4 3/4"
- Stars cut using Plantin SchoolBook cartridge set on 3, 3 1/4 and 3 1/2" sizes. I glued the large one to the card, popped up the center star with foam squares, and scored the points ot the top star to give it an Amish Barn Star look and glued it onto the top, glue on edges only.
- Tag cut on Plantin SchoolBook cartridge, tag 1 set at 2 1/4".