Anyway, the two challenges are . . .
Daring Cardmakers 'dare' for this week was to make a card using the color of the February birthstone, amethyst.
The Product Info:
- Base cardstock, and cardstock used in flower is from DCWV 'pastels' cardstock stack
- Patterned papers are both from NRN Designs, design by Judy Melvin Designs. I've had it for at least three years, so I don't remember where I got it.
- 'Blessing' rub-on from Melissa Francis
- Clear flower from Heidi Swapp 'gel blossoms'
- Scrunched seam binding from Bluebird Lane
- Dotted ribbon used behind large button was gathered by hand with needle and thread
- Paper heart doily, buttons and dotted ribbon from my stash
- Zig Zag stitch done on machine
- Base card cut using Walk in My Garden cartridge, card 2 set on 5"
- Bottom patterned paper cut using Walk in My Garden cartridge, card 1 set on 4 3/4"
- Lavender cardstock flower cut on Plantin SchoolBook cartridge, 'flower' set on 2"
I'm in love with this card, and I hope you enjoy it, too! I'm looking forward to a cardmaking weekend, especially on Sunday while my hubby is watching all the hype before the big game, and then the game itself. I'll just hole up in here with my TV, cricut and goodies and have a blast! Hope you have a great weekend as well! Blessings, Becky