The Just Buggin challenge for this week is to make a "Love" card, using your cricut, and
Three out of the six February Card Challenges on Scrapbook.com - theme (love), colors (red, white and pink), and product (hearts).
Here is my card based on these challenges . . .
The product info . . .
- All cardstock is by Die Cuts With a View
- Rhinestones by Basic Grey 'bling it'
- Glitter is Crystal Glitter, Ultrafine Gold by Mark Enterprises. (Side note: The glitter looks white and sparkly in the bottle, but gold on the card. Go figure that one out for me!)
- Base card cut using Walk in My Garden cartridge, card 2 set on 5"
- Red squares cut using Walk in My Garden cartridge, card 1 set on 2 1/4"
- White doilies cut on Mothers Day 2010 cartridge, doily 2 set on 2 1/4"
- LOVE cut on Home Accents, LOVE set on 2 1/4"