Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

2/20/2010

Hello Sweet Friend! Mojo Monday Sketch 126

It's been a busy week, so I haven't had much time for making cards.  I did, however, get this one made for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch . . .



And here is my card . . .







And here is all the info . . .

Product Info:
  • Cardstock is Die Cuts With a View Pastels cardstock stack
  • Pink polkadot paper is Daisy Bucket Designs 'Perfect Harmony - Delaney'
  • Striped paper is Fancy Pants 'Splendid - Lovey Dovey'
  • Cupcake image is from PC Crafter.  To get the 'glossy' look, I inked it with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it using Ranger clear embossing powder (2 coats).
  • Scalloped circle cut using Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped Circles Small
  • Scalloped square cut using Spellinders Nestabilities ScallopedSquares Small
  • Ribbon and Lace from my stash
Cricut Info - base of card cut on Walk in My Garden cartridge, card 2 set @ 5"

Thanks to the folks at Mojo Monday for the inspiring sketches!  Blessings, Becky

1 comment:

Val said...

Oh this is so pretty. I still want to do this soooooo bad! I have too much in my mind that I would love to learn.