And here is my card . . .
And here is all the info . . .
- Cardstock is Die Cuts With a View Pastels cardstock stack
- Pink polkadot paper is Daisy Bucket Designs 'Perfect Harmony - Delaney'
- Striped paper is Fancy Pants 'Splendid - Lovey Dovey'
- Cupcake image is from PC Crafter. To get the 'glossy' look, I inked it with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it using Ranger clear embossing powder (2 coats).
- Scalloped circle cut using Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped Circles Small
- Scalloped square cut using Spellinders Nestabilities ScallopedSquares Small
- Ribbon and Lace from my stash
Thanks to the folks at Mojo Monday for the inspiring sketches! Blessings, Becky