And here is my card based on the sketch . . .
And here are the details . . .
- Base card stock is Die Cuts With a View
- Patterned paper is Bo Bunny, Peacock Lane 'Tweet'
- Image is from Crafty Secrets, Heartwarming Vintage Cuts 'Friendship and Flowers'
- Crinkled seam binding from Bluebird Lane Etsy shop
- Cotton lace and button from my stash
Tips, Tools and Techniques:
- Base of card cut on Cricut, Walk in My Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Patterned paper cut on Cricut, Walk in My Garden cartridge, card1 set at 5", then about 1" cut off of top
- Image matted on a scrap of green card stock and popped up on foam squares for dimension