And here is my card based on the sketch and inspiration . . .
Isn't that little lady so cute??? And I'm with her (and Joan Rivers) on housekeeping! Here are all the details . . .
- Base card stock and green background card stock are from Bazzill
- Patterned papers are Fancy Pants "Celebrate" 'Play' - the flowered paper is one side, and the stripes at top are the reverse.
- Ric-rack and cotton twine are from my stash
- Pearls are from Prima e line
- The cute image is from Crafty Secrets, Creative Scraps "Domestic Goddess"
Tips, Tools and Techniques:
- Base of card cut using Cricut, Walk in My Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Patterned paper cut using Cricut, Walk in My Garden cartridge, card1 set at 5", then I measured and cut about 1 1/2 inches off the top and reversed it for the stripes
- Matted image were popped up on foam squares to allow the cotton twine to fit through without problems
And that was it! A very simple card to make, but lots of fun! I hope you've enjoyed your visit! I hope to be back soon with another card for yet another challenge. Have a great week, and blessings, Becky