It's a raven cake topper! Isn't it just the cutest thing? And here is my card based on the inspiration . . .
I used felt to make two ravens. Here are all the details . . .
- Patterned paper is Websters Pages "Life's Portrait . . . pure grace"
- Bird cage was cut on card stock using Cricut Serenade cartridge set on birdcage 4, then I inked it with versamark and heat embossed it using 'Queen's Gold' embossing powders by Ranger
- Flowers on patterned paper were given a bit of bling using Stickles 'platinum'
- Felt cut using an old template I've had for ages
- Felt, beads for eyes, lace, silk flower and bead trim all from my stash
- Gem on bow tie is from Prima e line
This was a lot of fun to make, and while I've never made ravens for a card before, I love anything with a cute birdie on it, so I'm happy with the end product. I've got a couple of other cards in the works for challenges, so check back soon! Blessings, Becky