And here is my take on the sketch. As you can see, I moved the image from bottom to top and dropped the sentiment down a bit, just to make everything fit. . .
- All card stock is Die Cuts With a View
- Patterned paper is Prima Marketing Flights of Fancy Collection "blooming happiness", reverse side
- Gems are Prima e Line
- Image is from clip art software
- Stickles 'diamond'
Tips, Tools, Techniques:
- Base of card cut on Cricut using Walk in My Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Patterned paper cut on Cricut using Walk in My Garden cartridge, card1 set at 5"
- Frame cut on Cricut using Songbird cartridge, Frame2-s set at 2 1/4" and matted using same cut set at 2 1/4" using shadow feature
- Sentiment printed on ink jet printer using white cardstock, centered on Cricut using 'Center Point' feature