- Card stock is Bazzill
- Patterned paper is My Minds Eye, Ooh La La "Happy Days" paper
- Image from clip art software
- Fabric and felt from my stash
- Stickles 'Diamond'
Tips, Tools, Techniques:
- Card base cut using Cricut Expression, Walk in My Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Orange fame cut using Songbird cartridge, Frame3 set at 4", orange mat cut at 4" using shadow feature
- White sentiment tag was printed on ink jet printer, then cut on Cricut using Songbird cartridge, Fame2-s using 'Center Point' feature
- Fabric roses are hand made and felt leaf was cut freehand
And that's all there was to it! I just love it when a card comes together just the way you want it to do! Come back again soon and see what I'm up to in my studio here at Camellia Cottage. Blessings, Becky