The Daring Card Makers 'dare' for this week is to make a card using the theme of Sapphire because that is the birthstone for September.
Tuesday Taggers challenge this week was to use a house on your project, and if you'll look closely, there's an English cottage type house on the lampshade in the image. And the sponsor for this week's TT challenge is The Craft Barn, a wonderful craft store in the UK.
Here is my card based on the challenges . . .
- Base card stock is Die Cuts With a View
- Patterned paper is Pink Paislee, 365 Degrees collection 'Daydream'
- Blue pearls are Prima e Line
- Gold pearl and ribbon are from my stash
- Flowers are Prima
- Stickles 'diamond'
- Image is from clip art software
Tips, Tools, Techniques:
- Base of card cut using Cricut Expression, Walk in My Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Frame behind image cut using Cricut Expression, Songbird, Frame3 set at 4"