- Base patterned paper is an old scrap from what I think is a very old Sassafrass Lass, but the label is long gone!
- Floral paper and card stock is from a very old 3Birds kit
- Image is from a clip art software
- Stickles 'Diamond'
- Lace and ric-rack from my stash
Tips, Tools and Techniques:
- Floral frame cut on Cricut Expression using Songbird cartridge Frame 2 set at 4" and orange mat is Frame 2 set at 4" using shadow feature
- I added a tiny bit of stickles to the little boy's suspenders and hat band and the jack o lanterns faces
And next up is 'Sing', and I love this simple little card . . .
- Card stock is Die Cuts With a View
- Patterned paper is My Minds Eye, Alphabet Soup Girl "Sweet Song"
- Cocoa crinkled seam binding is from Bluebird Lane Etsy shop
- Pearl is from Prima e Line
- Stickles 'diamond'
- Button and twine from my stash
Tips, Tools, Techniques:
- Card base was cut using Cricut Expression, Walk in My Garden cartridge, Card2 set at 5"
- Frame was cut using Cricut Expression, Songbird cartridge, Frame1-s set at 4 1/2", mat was cut set at 4 1/2" using shadow feature
- 'Sing with bird' was cut using Cricut Expression, Songbird cartridge, sing using bird feature set at 2 1/4"
I hope all of you in the US are having a nice, relaxing Labor Day Weekend! Blessings, Becky