And here is my card based on the sketch . . .
- Pink patterned paper is Bo Bunny, Alissa line 'Alissa Kissable'
- Black and white polka-dotted paper is Websters Pages, Life's Portrait 'Reflections'
- Small pearls and gems are from Prima e. Line
- Large gem, fabric and lace for flower,and stick pin are from my stash
Tips, Tools and Techniques:
- White tag was cut from a scrap of white card stock on my Cricut Expression, Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge using scltop-h set at 2 1/4". The sentiment was stamped using an Inkadinkadoo Brenda Walton stamp with black ink, and heat embossed using Ranger black embossing powder.
- The flower was made using a circle of felt as the base, and an approximately 1 1/2" strip of torn fabric. Using FabriTac glue, you start at the center and twist and turn the fabric, gluing along the way. When you are finished you tuck the end underneath the felt and glue it. Then I gathered a bit of lace with needle and thread and glued it to the bottom of the felt.
- For the stickpin, I used a green quilters pin and inked it with black ink and heat set it with a heat gun. Then I inked it again with black ink and dipped it into black embossing powder and embossed it with my heat gun. Once it had cooled, I added a clear heart bead and a jet black bead, which I glued to the pin shaft. I used this to pin the sentiment tag to the flower.