And here is my project based on the sketch . . .
The photo is one that came in a 'lot' of old photos that I bought on eBay a while back. I scanned it, cropped the frame away from it, touched it up a bit in Picasa and Picnik, and printed it on white card stock. Here are all the details . . .
- Notebook is a Top Flight Composition book, wide ruled, from Walmart - 25 cents
- Base paper on front is the reverse side of Websters Pages Life's Portrait 'imagine your life'
- Cream text paper is from The Paper Studio 'black and cream script'
- Paper used on back and inside covers is a pale grey leaf print that came in one of the first kits I ever bought, I think, from QVC. I couldn't even start to tell you who made it!
- Gems (bottom left corner) are from Prima e. Line
- Vintage lace, black velvet ribbon and cameo are from my stash