And here is my card based on the sketch . . .
- Base card stock is Die Cuts With a View
- Patterned paper is Cosmo Cricket, Mitten Weather, 'Deck the Hollies' and 'Woolens'
- Ribbon from stash
- Stickles 'Green' and 'Xmas Red'
- Image from MagisPlace digital images shop on Etsy
Tips, Tools and Techniques:
- Base card cut using Cricut Expression, Walk In My Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Polka dotted paper cut using Cricut Expression, Walk In My Garden cartridge, card1 set at 5"
- Holly and poinsettia paper was cut using Cricut Expression, Songbird cartridge, frame2 set at 4"
- Sentiment printed on home printer, backed with scrap of red card stock and popped off the page with foam squares
- Stickles used on the snow lady's hat, gloves and umbrella
I'm beginning to enjoy making some Christmas cards, and I'm really enjoying using the images I got from Magi at Magis Place on Etsy. Please go check out her shop!
And don't forget my giveaway from last week's Breast Cancer Awareness Blog Hop! I will draw a name some time this weekend and post it as soon as I have a chance! Have a great weekend! Becky