Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

11/25/2010

My Thanksgiving Gift To You!

Today, here in the US, we take a day to pause, and give thanks for all our blessings of the past year, and ask God's blessings upon us in the next year. While this life of mine isn't perfect, neither am I, and yet I have so very much for which to be thankful, and this morning my heart is full as I prepare to share a wonderful meal later today with the two people who mean most to me . . . my husband of 25+ years, and my 80 year old mother. Please take the four minutes it will take to watch this video and lift up YOUR song of praise to the God from which all blessings come.

Happy Thanksgiving! Becky




1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Beautiful! Wishing you and yours the happiest of days. Peace & blessings, Tammy