Hi Folks! It's Saturday once again, and that means it's time for Sketch It Saturday at Unscripted Sketches! This week's sketch was a tad challenging for me, but when I turned it 1/4 turn to the left, well, everything became clear as a bell! Here is this week's sketch . . .
See what I mean? It's a little 'graphic', or maybe segmented is the word I'm trying to find, but either way, once I made that little turn, I knew what I wanted to do! Here is my take on this week's sketch . . .
A cute little anniversary card, just perfect for some coffee lovers out there! Here is all the info . . .
- Patterned papers from a Cosmo Cricket Double Deck, Garden Variety
- Card stocks are just scraps from my drawer of bits
- Flowers are Hero Arts
- Image is from a 12" x 12" sheet by Flair Designs called 'Farmers Market'. It is 2 each of 6 'labels' with a vintage feel.
- Ribbon and cup and saucer charm are from my stash
- Adhesive is from my super Glue Glider Pro - Perma Tac from GlueArts
Tips, Tools and Techniques:
- Image was matted with a bit of green cardstock, corners rounded with the small corner rounder by EKSuccess
- Sentiment was printed on orange cardstock using my inkjet printer
- Flowers were stacked and held together with a brad. I took the silvertone charm and coated it well with VersaMark ink, dipped it into copper embossing powder by Ranger and melted it with a heat gun. Now instead of a cheapy looking silvertone cup and saucer, it's pretty copper!
That's my project for this week! Thanks so much for visiting, and I sure hope all of you in the US have a wonderful, happy Thanksgiving! Blessings, Becky