. . . and here is my take on the sketch . . .
First, I need to tell you, this card was made from bits and pieces, and I don't have a lot of info, but I'll tell you what I know!
- The base card stock is Bazzill Basics, cut using Cricut Expression, Walk In My Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5".
- The paisley paper is from a very old My Minds Eye 'Wild Asparagus' stack, cut using Cricut Expression, Walk In My Garden cartridge, card1 set at 5".
- The script paper was a scrap and had no identifying info left on it, but I'm thinking it may be Making Memories. Don't hold me to that, though!
- The image was a file sent to me by my friend Linda in NY, and I have no idea of it's origins. I just know I love it! I touched up the flowers on the hat with a bit of Stickles 'diamond'. The blue card stock behind the image was another scrap of paper from my 'bits and pieces' drawer.
- The flowers were from a 'grab bag' I ordered from Ebay ages ago, but I think they are either Prima or Hero Arts.
- The gems are Prima e Line.
Here are more detailed pictures . . .
Now, I'm off for a day of junking and flea market treasure hunting with my friend, Phyllis. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Blessings, Becky!