And the piggy back challenge is to use no patterned paper! Now there are lots of ways you can do that, but as a Design Team member I've had this sketch for weeks, and have not been able to think of any of them! So in desperation, here is what I came up with . . .
As you can tell, it is a loose interpretation of the sketch; and that is exactly what we mean by unscripted, so that is cool! As long as you can see the sketch some way in the project, it's all good! So allow me to be the first to wish you a Happy New Year!!!
Here is all the info . . .
- All cardstock is Die Cuts With a View
- Stickles 'diamond' and 'icicles'
Tips, Tools and Techniques:
- Card base cut using Cricut Expression, Walk in my Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Smaller square cut using Cricut Expression, Walk in my Garden cartridge, card 1 set at 4 3/4"
- Starbursts cut using cut using Cricut Expression, Preserves cartridge, Mango2, Lid feature, set at 1 1/2".
- Numbers cut using Cricut Expresion, Simply Sweet cartridge, set at 1"
- Paper rosette made of black cardstock cut into a 1" x 12" strip, scored and accordion folded at about every 1/4". Sentiment was printed on ink jet printer and cut using Cuttlebug and Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circles Small die.
And that was my card! Please don't let this sketch or the no patterned paper challenge scare you off! We would love to see what you can come up with based on this challenge! Come back soon! Becky