. . . and here is my card based on the sketch . . .
. . . and here are the details . . .
- Base cardstock is from Die Cuts With a View 'Be Mine' Stack - it already had the text and glitter on the paper.
- Fuscia cardstock is from the same DCWV stack.
- The image is from a clipart software, printed onto ivory cardstock
- Gems are Prima eLine
- Seam binding ribbon is from Bluebird Lane Etsy shop
- Twine and vintage mother of pearl button are from my stash
- Image and sentiment spritzed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Irridescent Gold
Tips, Tools and Techniques:
- Card base was cut using Cricut Expression, Walk in My Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Fuscia label was cut using Cricut Expression, Nursery Rhymes cartridge,
using Monogram feature
- Image was hand trimmed to fit the frame. Sentiment was stamped using an Inkadinkadoo Brenda Walton Occasions stamp set and fuscia ink. Then both were spritzed with Glimmer Mist and allowed to dry before mounting.
Are you making cards or other projects for Valentines yet? Of all the occasions, I think making Valentines are the very most fun! Be Joyful! Becky
PS: Please check out MY OTHER BLOG to find out about my 2011 "Little Gifts" Campaign!!!