And here is my take on the sketch . . .
And here are all the details . . .
- Base card stock is from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby) Textured Cardstock Stack - Darks
- Patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket 'Double Deck' Material Girl and Garden Variety collections - Garden Variety
- Cardstock for bees is mostly DCWV, but are all small bits from my stash
- Stickles 'diamond' and 'golden rod'
- Ric-rack from my stash
Tips, Tools and Techniques:
- Base of card was cut using "Preserves" cartridge, Papaya-s using card feature set at 4 inches
- Bees were cut using Walk in My Garden cartridge, bee1, and bee1-s set at 2 inches. I cut the base from white for the white wings, and cut the body and stripes twice, once from black for the head, tail and antennae, and once for the yellow stripes.
- Printed the sentiment on my ink jet printer, trimmed to size and matted with green cardstock
- Bees and sentiment are popped up with foam dots for depth
And that's my card; very springy, don't you think?
As I sit here at my computer typing this, I am watching the many birds visiting the feeders on my deck. I have one large regular birdseed feeder, two thistle feeders and two suet cakes. There are many pine siskins and goldfinches, titmice, chickadees, cardinals, towhees, several different varieties of sparrows, and many more species that come visit my feeders. They bring me such joy, and brighten my days. They are "Little Gifts" each day! So tell me, what are your little gifts today???
Blessings folks, and don't forget to "Be Joyful Always"! Becky