And here are all of the details . . .
- Create a tag using a spring or Easter theme.
- DCWV Cardstock
- Brenda Walton for K&Company "Dorset Florals Printed Paper"
- Stickles 'Platinum' and 'Diamond'
- seam binding ribbon from Bluebird Lane Etsy Shop
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- EK Success 3D-Dots 1/8"
- Tombow Glue Pen
- Cricut Expression: A Child's Year cartridge, 'Toys1-s' using card feature set at 5 1/2"
- Cricut Expression: Simply Sweet Cartridge, J-O-Y using shadow feature for dark green, and without for light green, set at 1"
- x-acto knife
- cut base and letters using Cricut Expression
- trim picture of chicks and flowers from image using scissors and x-acto knife
- trim flowers from patterned paper using scissors and x-acto knife
- glue flowers to card base
- put foam dots on back of picture and adhere to tag
- glue letters together using Tombow pen and adhere to tag
- tie small bow of seam binding and glue to tag
And that is it! I am really in love with this sweet tag! If you worked assembly line style, it would be easy to make multiples of this tag to use as Easter cards. Thank you for visiting today, be sure to visit Rebecca at the Blog Challenge Garden by clicking on the link above where you can find many more gorgeous tags!
Easter Blessings, Friends! Becky