And here is my spring/Easter themed card based on the sketch . . .
And here are the details . . .
- Base cardstock is Bazzill pastels
- Patterned papers are from Making Memories 'english garden' stack
- Flowers are from Prima
- Gems are from Prima
- Image is vintage clipart found online
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden cartridge ~ cut card base using 'card2' set at 5" and floral paper using 'card1' set at 5"
- Green patterned paper cut using Fiskars 'apron lace' border punch
- Other tools: scissors, rotary cutter, scoring tool
- Cut base elements as shown above.
- Glued patterned paper to card base.
- Glued scalloped paper to card base.
- Trimmed image, matted with scrap of cardstock, put on foam dots for dimension.
- Cut leaves freehand, scored with scoring tool for veins, glued to card base.
- Glued flowers to card base and added gems for centers.
And that was it! And I know exactly who will be getting this card, but I'm not telling! I hope you have enjoyed this project. Please check out Cardabilities and Daring Cardmakers by following their links above! Blessings, Becky