Can't get much springier than those colors, now can you? And I had recently found this very sweet chick on a vintage Easter card online and wanted to use it, so here is my take on the challenge . . .
Don't you love this tag!?! Here are all the details . . .
- Cardstock, patterned paper, and stickers are from Doodlebug Design Inc
- Butterfly is Embellished Butterflies from Jenni Bowlin Studio
- Stickles 'Crystal'
- Ribbon and vintage button are from my stash
- 'here comes the sun' sticker is from SRM Press, Express Yourself #42038 Everyday Life
Bits and Pieces:
- Tag base was cut using Cricut Expression and A Child's Year cartridge, Umbrla-s using tag feature set at 5"
- Round scalloped mat was cut using CE and A Child's Year cartridge, Bird1-s and Tag feature set at 3 1/2"
- Chick was cut from image and glued to pink circle and that was popped up on foam dots.
- Crystal Stickles was added to feather and bows on shoes, and around the scalloped circle.
- Stickers were added, bow was tied and button was glued to ribbon.
- I cut 4 layers of the main tag and laminated them with glue to make it thicker.
I think I will be visiting Papercraft Star more often now that I know about it. Please give them, and The Daily Dare, a visit soon. Blessings friends, Becky