And here are the details . . .
- Base cardstock is kraft from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
- Patterned papers are from Echo Park's 'For The Record' by Bella Road
- Image from clipart software
- Stickles 'Platinum'
- Flower and gem are Prima
- Seam binding is from Bluebird Lane Etsy shop
Image from clipart software - I trimmed the chair out of the picture to showcase it and inked the edges.
Labels cut using Cuttlebug and Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Labels Four' dies.
Tag was cut using Cricut Expression and A Child's Year cartridge, StkHrs-s using card feature set at 6"
Bits and Tidbits:
- Printed image, trimmed with scissors, popped up on foam dots for dimension
- Inked edges of tag with brown ink, then lightly touched edges with Stickles 'Platinum'
- Offset labels for emphasis and added flower and gem.
- Tied bow of two lengths of seam binding.
Have you ever shopped 'til you dropped? It honestly doesn't take me long to feel like I need a good comfy chair and maybe something nice to snack on, unless I'm at a yard sale or estate sale, and then I can shop all day! Thanks so much for visiting . . . Blessings, friends! Becky