The details . . .
- All papers are from a K&Company 'Roam' Mat Pad
- Base of pages are #5 manila tags 2 3/8" x 4 3/4"
- Embellishments are all from my stash, and mostly bits and pieces. I will say the gems are from Prima eLine
- I trimmed all papers to fit the card and inked the edges with brown ink.
- Each tag is decorated on each side, in an order that makes the back of the first match the front of the second, and so on.
- Tags are attached with a metal 'book ring' and the ribbons are simply tied onto the ring.
And here is the album . . .
The Album - Seven Tags, Two Sided
Standing Up View
Pages 2 and 3
Pages 4 and 5
Pages 6 and 7
Pages 8 and 9
Pages 10 and 11 - The ribbon on the tag to the right was sewn using a decorative stitch on my sewing machine.
Pages 12 and 13 - Love how the vintage lace matched this paper!
Front and back are identical, album can be used in either direction.
Better view of the ribbons and lace.
I really enjoyed making this, and think I may try to make some more to sell at shows this summer. This being my first, it will probably have to stay with me! As a crafter I am really finding that I only get better when I push myself out of my comfort zone and try new things. I am so glad I left the safety of my comfort zone and made this album, and I hope you have enjoyed your visit! Blessings, Becky