And here is my take on the challenges . . .
And here are the details . . .
- Card stock - The Paper Studio
- Patterned paper - Fancy Pants, Wishful Thinking 'Adorable'
- Sentiment - SRM Press # 51004 Love
- Stickles 'diamond'
- Seam binding - Bluebird Lane Etsy Shop
- Vintage image found on Flickr
- Cricut Expression with Walk In My Garden and Elegant Edges cartridges
- Cuttlebug and Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circles Small die set
- EK Success Corner Rounding Punch - medium
- Scissors, craft knife, ruler and rotary cutter
- Computer and ink jet printer
- For the card base I used Walk In My Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- For the patterned paper I used the WIMG cartridge, card1 set at 4 1/2"
- For the bottom (pink) layer of the frame I used snwflk-s set at 2 3/4" using the Frame feature
- For the top (green) layer of the frame I used snowflke set at 2 3/4" using the Frame feature
And there you have it! A really sweet card for a very sweet couple! Please leave me a comment and let me know how you like my card! I love hearing from people who visit! Thanks for coming, and I hope to see you again soon. Blessings, Becky