And here are the details . . .
- Kraft card stock - The Paper Studio
- Patterned paper - Webster's Pages, Spring Market 'Sweet Jam'
- Sentiment - SRM Press #51013 "Congratulations"
- Image from The Graphics Fairy
- Black card stock - Bazzill Basics
- Chipboard, ivory ribbon and black velvet ric-rack from my stash
- Pearl - Prima
- Vintage lace purchased at an estate sale
- Vintage black button from 1930's or 40's from my stash
- Stamp (gold key) - Prima
- Cricut Expression with Walk In My Garden cartridge (card2 set at 5" and card1 set at 4 1/2")
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife and rotary cutter
- Computer and ink jet printer
How I met the challenges:
- Vintage lace, button and image for the old
- The polka dot paper, velvet ric-rack and chipboard add a more modern touch for the new
And there you have it! I have had this image for a while, just waiting for a chance to use it, and I think it is perfect for this challenge. It even comes in different colors, so I will probably use it over and over! Thanks for visiting, and Blessings, Becky