And here are the details . . .
- Base card stock - The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
- Kraft card stock - The Paper Store (JoAnn's)
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers #51003 Happy Birthday
- Quilters Pins - Singer (dipped in Stickles, below)
- Stickles 'gold', 'xmas red', and 'crystal'
- Fiber - 'ecru' Peaches and Cream yarn from Pisgah Yarn and Dyeing Co.
- Ribbon - stash, coffee stained for aged appearance
- Brown Ink - Anna Griffin
- Image - Flickr
- Vintage navy pea coat button - stash
- Adhesive - Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Foam dots - Recollections (Michaels)
- Paper doily - estate sale
- Cricut Expression with Walk In My Garden and Elegant Edges cartridges
- Computer, ink jet printer
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife and rotary cutter
- Card base cut using Walk In My Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Kraft 'doily' cut using Elegant Edges cartridge, eyelet2 set at 4"
- For the glittery heart and star pins: The pins are from Singer and can be found at fabric stores. They have different shaped heads: heart, star, crescent moon, sun or sunflower, and butterfly. First I coat each side with Stickles and allow to dry completely. Next, I remove the tip (pull out) from the Stickles bottle and dip the pin head in the Stickles, then allow to dry completely. If necessary, you can touch up spots that weren't covered.
I love this image that I found on Flickr, and they are so easy to save to your computer and resize and print using Picasa3! Thanks for visiting, and I hope to see you again soon! Blessings, Becky