This card came together beautifully and easily, thanks to the image I found on Flickr a while back, and the papers, flowers and gems from Prima. Here are all of the details . . .
The Supply List:
- Base card stock is from The Paper Studio Textured Cardstock Stack 'Dark'
- Patterned paper is Prima Marketing ~ Flight of Fancy Collection 'tiptoe'
- Flowers and gems are from Prima Marketing
- Image was found on Flickr, saved to my hard drive, edited using Picasa3 software, and printed on my ink jet printer
- Lace is from my stash
- Sentiment is from SRM Press #51016 "Wishing You Well"
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden cartridge
- Carl PRT-100 Rotary Cutter
- Scissors, craft knife and ruler
- Computer and Ink Jet printer
- Edit image in Picasa3 and then print to desired size - this is set at wallet size using 'shrink to fit' option
- Using Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden cartridge set on card2 @ 5", cut card base
- Using Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden cartridge set on card1 @ 3 3/4" cut square of patterned paper
- Glue patterned paper to top right hand corner of card
- Cut 2 strips of lace to fit card, with the strips meeting at the bottom left hand corner.
- Trim image to fit ~ I did not have to mat this one as it had a coordinating border already. I simply glued it to a bit of scrap cardstock for stability.
- Adhere image to card using foam squares or dots
- Add sentiment above image
- Add flowers to cover joint of two pieces of lace, and add gems
And that is it! This card came together very quickly once I decided on what I wanted to do with the sketch. I think I will use this image over and over because it is so beautiful!
Thanks for visiting today, and I hope you will come back soon! Blessings, Becky