And here are all the details . . .
The Supply List:
- Base cardstock is from The Paper Studio
- Patterned paper is from Prima Marketing ~ Madeline Collection "Spring Tide" (Note: the musical notes are the reverse side, so I used both sides of the paper.)
- Flower is from Prima Marketing ~ Roosevelt Collection "Anna"
- Sentiments are from SRM Press #51003 Happy Birthday
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden cartridge
- Carl PRT-100 Rotary Trimmer
- EK Success Edger Punch "arch scallop"
- Scissors, craft knife and ruler
- To get a clean, even crease in the card center, use a ruler and a scoring tool, and score along the registration marks (slots) in the card.
- Using both sides of a two sided paper is a great way to get perfectly matched elements on one project.
And that was my card - I sure hope you enjoyed it! I've already decided this one will go to my Mama for her 81st birthday in July. She will love the flowers and the bird! Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope to see you back soon! Blessings, Becky