And here are the details . . .
- Make a card with a theme of "It's A Guy Thing!"
The Supply List:
- Kraft card stock from The Paper Studio
- Patterned paper all from Echo Park 'For The Record' line
- Stamps from Tim Holtz 'Visual Artistry Collection' ~ The Journey
- Brown Ink from Stampabilities
- Carl PRT-100 Rotary Cutter
- EK Success Edger Punch
- Scissors, craft knife, ruler
- Trim 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock to 7" x 10"
- Measure and score center line of cardstock and fold to make a 5" x 7" card
- Ink edges of cardstock with brown ink
- Punch bottom (longer) edge of cardstock with border punch, ink edges with brown ink
- Cut strip of polka dotted paper to fit punched edge of card, ink with brown ink, then glue to underside of card front
- Cut strips of patterned paper to fit card - one vertical and one horizontal and ink edges with brown ink
- Adhere to card base
- Stamp truck image and sentiment onto paper (Echo Park For the Record - graph print)
- Trim to size and ink edges.
- Adhere sentiment to card base
- Using foam squares (or circles), adhere truck image to card base
And that is it! I really love this card, mostly because I am not a stamper and this is the first time I have EVER entered a card in a challenge that had a stamped image! The best part of this is that I got that stamp set in the Clearance bin at Michaels . . . it retails for $15 or thereabout, and I paid a tiny $1.40 for it!!! Don't you just LOVE a bargain!!!
Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope you'll come back soon! Blessings, Becky