And here are the details . . .
The Blueprints: Make a vintage, shabby chic or primitive inspired card using paper flowers (handmade or purchased), vintage or vintage looking lace, and bling.
- Kraft card stock from The Paper Studio
- Patterned paper is Websters Pages, Country Estate, sentimental journey
- Vintage lace and button are from my stash
- Twine is perle cotton craft thread from Prism
- Pearls are Prima
- Sticker sentiment is from SRM Stickers # 51013 Congratulations
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist 'iridescent gold'
- Cricut Expression and Elegant Edges cartridge
- Carl PRT-100 rotary cutter
- Scissors, kraft knife, scoring tool and ruler
- Trim kraft cardstock to 7" x 10", measure center line, score and fold to make a 5" x 7" card
- Make 3 layers of patterned flower on Cricut by using Sclop1-s set at 2", 2 1/2" and 3"
- Spray flower parts with Glimmer Mist and while damp, crinkle paper, slightly rolling up edges - let dry
- Using craft knife, cut slit about 1 1/2" in the fold of the card. Thread lace through, pull across and tie into a bow
- Apply sticker sentiment below lace
- Adhere flower layers to card
- Apply pearls between flower and lace
And that's about it! Wouldn't this be really cute for someone who just got engaged? I hope you have enjoyed your visit today, because I'm really glad you came! I'll be right back for another project for yet another challenge. Blessings, Becky