And here are all the details . . .
The Blueprint: Create a tag with a 'manly' theme.
- Kraft card stock from The Paper Studio
- Patterned text paper from My Minds Eye ~ Stella and Rose ~ Mabel "Love" Letters paper
- Patterned graph paper from Echo Park ~ For The Record ~ Stamp of Approval
- Sticker sentiment from SRM Stickers #42027 Father's Day
- Chipboard letters from an old kit, so old I don't know who made it!
- Metal buttons, twine and ribbon from my stash
- Stamp from Tim Holtz Visual Artistry Collection 'The Journey'
- Brown ink by Stampabilities
- Ranger 'Denim' embossing powder
- Cricut Expression and Elegant Edges cartridge
- Carl PRT-100 Rotary Cutter
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife, heat embossing tool and stapler
- Using Cricut Expression and Elegant Edges cartridge, cut two tags using Stamp-s set at 5"
- As above, cut one piece of patterned paper set at 4 1/2"
- Glue two kraft tags together for stability ~ ink edges with brown ink
- Ink edges of text patterned paper with brown ink, then glue to base of tag, centering
- Stamp image onto graph patterned paper and trim to size, ink edges with brown ink
- Using foam dots, adhere stamped image to tag
- Ink chipboard letters with brown ink, coat with embossing powder and heat emboss
- Glue letters to base of tag
- Add sticker sentiment
- Thread twine through buttons and adhere to tag
- Trim piece of ribbon, fold over with one end on front of tag and one on back, then staple to tag
And that's about all there was to that one! I'm really loving two of my newest products . . . the Tim Holtz stamp set that I got from the clearance bin at Michaels for $1.40, and the new Elegant Edges cartridge for my Cricut. If you love Spellbinders Nesties, and have a Cricut, you really should look into getting this cartridge, because there are so many different designs that look very much like the nesties, but you have so many more options!!!
Okay, that's it for tonight! Hope you've enjoyed this visit, Blessings, Becky!