Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

6/11/2011

Unscripted Sketches #110 - Believe in Miracles

Welcome back for Sketch It Saturday at Unscripted Sketches!!!  This is a BIG week, and I have a couple of announcements before I share my project!  First, we have a brand new design team member joining us, and it's someone who has been making incredible cards for our sketches for a while now, so we can't wait to see her creations for the months to come!  Welcome, Billie!

Second, I am excited to announce  .  .  .




Christmas In July at Unscripted Sketches!!!

That's right!  Now is the time for you to start thinking Christmas cards and decorations!!!  Every day in the month of July we will be sharing our own Christmas cards, decorations and more, including special Design Team spotlight days, tutorials, and even an opportunity to help our amazing  American troops!  Please be sure to check in with us every day in the month of July for lots of fun and great holiday ideas!!!

Now, back to regularly scheduled programming!  :o)  Here is my card for this week's sketch . . .




And here are the details . . .

The Sketch:



The Supplies:

  • Card stock from DCWV
  • Patterned paper is Basic Grey ~ Sweet Threads 'the new plaid'
  • Flowers and gems are Prima
  • Sticker Sentiment is from  SRM Stickers #51015 'Faith'

The Tools:
  • Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden cartridge
  • Scissors, craft knife, ruler
  • rotary trimmer




And that's my card for this week!  I really love this paper from Basic Grey, and love that the plaid is the primary pattern and those gorgeous flowers are the reverse side!  Please come back soon!  Becky


No comments: