And here are all of the details . . .
- Cardstock from The Paper Studio
- Patterned paper from The Paper Studio
- Flowers and Gems from Prima
- Sticker sentiment from SRM Stickers
- Vintage lace from my stash
- Image found on Flickr
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden Cartridge
- Cuttlebug and Spellbinders Nestabilities
- Rotary Cutter, Scissors, Craft Knife and Ruler
- EK Success Scalloped Border Punch
- Computer and Ink Jet Printer
Don't you think this is the cutest image! You can find so many images on Flickr that are free to use for your crafts. I organize and edit my images using Picasa 3 free downloadable software from Google, and it is very easy to use.
Thanks for coming, and please come back soon! I've got another challenge card ready to post, and a couple of projects that I didn't get posted in time for challenges, but wanted to share anyway. See you soon! Becky