And here are all of the details . . .
- Create a card or other project using the following criteria: Use the letters "S", "T", "A", "R" as inspiration for your project (i. e. "S" for sentiment, "R" for ribbon, etc.)
- Base card stock from The Paper Studio
- Patterned papers from Echo Park 'For The Record' line
- Sticker sentiment from SRM Stickers
- Gems from Prima
- Ribbon from my stash, I think it came from Hobby Lobby, but I've had it for ages!
- Image found on Flickr
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden cartridge
- Fiskars 'Apron Lace' border punch
- Rotary Cutter, Scissors, Craft Knife and Ruler
- Computer and ink jet printer
How I Met The Criteria:
- "S" is for Sticker sentiment
- "T" is for Two (2) patterned papers
- "A" is for Apron Lace punched borders, and
- "R" is for Ribbon
As I've told you before, I am really loving the For the Record line from Echo Park! And I pretty much only have scraps left, but I think you will probably see more projects using those scraps!
Thanks for visiting today! Come back soon, and Blessings! Becky