Here is my project based on this week's challenge . . .
And here are the details . . .
The Challenge: Create a crafty project based on the following sketch . . .
and using this (optional) color challenge . . .
The Supply List:
- Base is made from kraft card stock from The Paper Studio
- Patterned paper and ticket are from K & Company 'cut n paste' paper stack
- Buttons, twill tape and red twine are from my stash
- Brown ink from Stampabilities
- Sentiment printed on ink jet printer
- Cricut Expression and Elegant Edges cartridge
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife
- Rotary Trimmer
- To get the tag thick enough to stand alone without bending or folding, cut two or three (depending of thickness) copies of the tag from kraft paper, and layer them, adhering with glue. This tag has 2 copies from kraft card stock and 1 from the patterned paper.
- Even though the colors of this tag are muted, the colors from the color challenge ARE there! You don't have to do the colors exactly the same as in the picture.
Thanks so much for joining me today . . . and I'm really sorry I'm late! Please come back next week and join us for Sketch it Saturday, and remember, beginning July 1st Unscripted Sketches will begin Christmas in July with all kinds of great challenges, designer spotlights, tutorials, and maybe even a RAK or two! Until next time, Blessings Folks! Becky