Now, I have to admit I forgot about the piggyback part of this challenge, so I didn't use any wrapping paper, and when I realized my mistake, I decided I didn't want to make another card, because I like this card, and besides the piggyback is optional anyway!!! Here is my card . . .
- Card blank (5x7") - Stampabilities
- Green card stock - DCWV
- Patterned paper - Recollections (Michaels)
- Image - Flickr
- Seam binding - Bluebird Lane Etsy shop
- Stickles - 'Xmas Red', 'Green' and 'Frosted Lace'
- Sentiment - SRM Press
- Computer and Ink Jet Printer
- Scissors, craft knife, ruler and rotary cutter
Tips and Info:
- Honestly, there isn't much! This was such an easy card!
- Bumped the image and sentiment up on foam dots for dimension
- Cut small slit in side of card (fold) to pull the ribbon through.
And that is my card for this week! Please don't forget to visit Unscripted Sketches on Tuesday for my mini-tutorial on making gift tags from #5 manila tags this coming Tuesday, July 19th! Thanks, Becky