Hello and welcome!!! I am so very excited today because it is my first official day as a member of the Alphabet Challenge Blog Design Team!!! This is a bi-weekly (or fortnightly for my friends in the UK) challenge blog with a little bit different concept - the letters of the alphabet! The last few weeks challenges have been L for Lemons and Limes, M is for Metal, N is for Navy + 1, and now, this week it is . . . .
O is for Only Three Embellishments!
That's right, this week's challenge is to make a card with ONLY three embellishments. Here is my card based on this challenge . . . .
- Base card stock - Core'dinations
- Yellow print patterned paper - October Afternoon
- Blue gingham patterned paper - The Paper Studio
- Vintage image - Bumble Buttons
- Vintage button - stash
- Pink flower rhinestone - Prima?
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Scrunched seam binding - Bluebird Lane Etsy shop
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden (WIMG) cartridge
- EK Success 'Arch Scallop' border punch
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife, rotary cutter
- Card base - WIMG cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Yellow patterned paper - WIMG cartridge, card1 set at 5"
And there you have my first card for my first assignment as a member of a new design team, and I am still very excited for this opportunity! Thanks to Lesley and all the other ladies (from around the world) who have made me feel welcome and at ease as I've joined the team. Blessings, Becky