And here is the card I made based on the sketch . . .
- Base card stock - DCWV
- Patterned paper - Lily Bee Designs
- Chipboard frame - Tattered Angels
- Ric-Rack and ribbon - my stash
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Blue ink - Anna Griffin
- White brad (top only) - Anna Griffin
- Clear embossing powder - Ranger Inks
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden cartridge
- Heat embossing tool
- Scissors, craft knife, ruler, rotary cutter
- Card base - Walk In My Garden cartridge, 'card2' set at 5"
- Floral paper - Walk In My Garden cartridge, 'card1' set at 5"
I really love how well the blue ink matched the Lily Bee Design paper! The colors are so bright and cheery and happy, that when I found that sentiment, I knew it was the right one for this card!
Thanks so much for visiting, and stay right here, because I have another card coming up in just a few minutes! Blessings, Becky