The card I'm talking about is for three challenges . . .
- Little Red Wagon #92 - Put a critter on your project
- Daring Cardmakers - Cute as a Button
- Cardabilities #36 - sketch . . .
And here is my card based on the challenges . . .
- Base card stock (kraft) - The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
- Patterned paper (digital) - Design House - Gidget - Freebie
- Pink solid paper (digital) - Same as patterned paper
- Ruler twill tape - Olive Grace - Quilt Shop - purchased at Country Living Fair 2010
- Vintage buttons, cotton twine - my stash
- Stickles 'platinum' - Ranger Inks
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Image - Found on Flickr
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden cartridge
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Scissors, craft knife, ruler, rotary cutter
- Card base - Walk In My Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Pink gingham paper - Walk In My Garden cartridge, card1 set at 5"
- Digital papers. Well, what can I say other than I barely know what I'm doing, but I have a small collection now . . . a few I bought and others I got free. I download the file, open it up, edit the image in Picasa, print in the size I want (the gingham paper I cut at 8x10") onto 110 lb. white cardstock. Then I use it! I just don't think of it often enough, but when I saw this pink gingham, I had a feeling it would match the thread in the image, and it did work wonderfully. Don't be afraid to try . . . go for it!!
And that is my project. I love how it came out! Isn't the little mouse just adorable? Thanks so much for visiting today, and I hope to see you back again soon! Blessings, Becky